Today's list is where I am going to put down, in written form, all the house projects we have planned in the next two months. We prioritized the projects based on budget and time and decided that the below projects were the most important and should happen on the front end. Some of these are bigger, more involved re-dos (like the kitchen) and others are small, decor projects I've had floating around in my head.
We will focus on the basement at a later time. We have so much house and need to be really careful about what we're putting our money towards.
In the meantime, the basement will be primarily used as storage.
I know, I know. This list is really for me and not really something the rest of you can use as a resource. Perhaps it can help you organize your own projects, perhaps not. Either way, I wanted to get all my ideas down in one place (you know, those Pinterest ideas that I will actually implement!) For some reason, when this stuff is put out there for everyone to see, there's a heightened level of accountability that makes it so worth it!
In the meantime, the basement will be primarily used as storage.
I know, I know. This list is really for me and not really something the rest of you can use as a resource. Perhaps it can help you organize your own projects, perhaps not. Either way, I wanted to get all my ideas down in one place (you know, those Pinterest ideas that I will actually implement!) For some reason, when this stuff is put out there for everyone to see, there's a heightened level of accountability that makes it so worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment