Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Share

Starting next week, I am going to have a series of posts set up as we close and move into our new home!! The transition is going to be crazy-busy, so I developed some great posts to help you with a vast array of topics, from budget and finance to fashion to home-buying (fitting, eh?) Stay tuned for the official announcement and schedule next week. In the meantime, enjoy my link roundup:

READ: this article and then the book: Overdressed - Not only did The Budget Babe write an amazingly honest and interesting review, but the book is worth a read as well. Admittedly, I have not read it through yet, but it is most certainly on my list and I've heard many great things!

DO: something good for others by donating basic, cheap items you most likely have extras of throughout your home. {seriously. Who doesn't have about 100 pens they don't use?} - Via Unclutterer

PREPARE: for National Military Voter Readiness Day on September 15! Learn how to request and fill-out absentee ballots. If you're a resident, make sure you're registered. 
Learn more about the Heroes Vote initiative, here - this is so worth a minute of your time!

LEARN: how to be happy, er, unhappy with these tips - via The Art of NonConformity
{A great article about the things we do that affect our happiness and cause us to get in our own way. Good reminder. Valuable read.}

GET ORGANIZED: with 99 tips for organization on the cheap - via Style at Home

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love uncluttering and donating items, makes the heart feel good :)