I have been plugging away at this for a couple of days now and it's still not done. I might be trying too hard to "style" the shelves like a pro and incorporate decorative elements, but I'm not willing to admit that quite yet. I still have a few things to add/try before I am calling this project complete. Currently, the coffee bar is in this state:
And over the weekend, I am going to work on this sign for the top shelf:
I was lucky enough to find some canvasses on clearance at Michaels the other day ($5.99 for 2) so I snatched them up. Canvas is expensive, so I'll hang on to the other one until I have a new project.
Once the project is complete, I'll share the details (what it looked like before, paint color, etc...) and maybe a DIY on the sign.
Any ideas on the coffee bar are welcome (and happily encouraged)!

4 comments:
I love this idea! Can't wait to see the final result :)
I love the coffee bar!!! :)
I love the idea of having a coffee bar and I am starting to see them everywhere! Yours is looking so good!
Love this idea! I'm trying to style a built-in bookcase and it's not quite coming together 100% for me. Will keep playing with it till I get it right!
P.S. Who designed your blog? I need someone to make mine pretty again.
Post a Comment