Friday, March 22, 2013

Fashion Friday: Spring Outfits

It finally (finally) seems to be warming up outside. The days have been beautifully warm and the snow is almost completely melted. I love this transition time, where long sleeves, cardigans, and airy scarves are staples.  The weather has gotten me (and, more importantly, the dog) outside for some long walks and I've been reading on the deck in the evenings.

Today, I decided to put together a few fashion pieces I am eyeballing for the spring weather. Simple, versatile pieces that go with everything and will last many years. And some trendier pieces that scream fun! 
Tee / Shorts
Fedora / Wedges / Belt 
Top / Cardi Skirt 
Necklace / Pumps
Top / Pants
Aviators / Crossbody / Sandals 
Maxidress / Scarf
Flats / Bracelet

I love the "sporty" and "trendy" looks - very me. Which ones are your favorite?

1 comment:

Jen said...

So cute! I love all of these. :)