Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday Share: Coffee

It is no surprise that I like coffee. I like coffee a lot
So, inspired by my favorite drink addiction, here are some great links all centered around delicious java. Pour yourself a latte and enjoy these coffee-related links for your Saturday!


Mocha Cappuccino Cookies - Sweet Chick

Best Friends Mugs - via Beautiful Mess
**Note: From the many pins I've read on these, the only way to get them to truly be permanent is to use a food-grade, ceramic-based paint pen. You can get them at Michael's and supposedly they are the only permanent solution. However, I have not tested that myself.

"But first, coffee" tank from Skreened
{I seriously need this tank!}

This big database of coffee recipes, many of which can be made using a Keurig or Nespresso machine (or other in home brewers) - www.javaqueen.com

Happy Saturday!
























1 comment:

JG said...

I've always heard about the benefits of drinking coffee, even before I was a coffee drinker. Of course, I'm sure the copious amounts of sugar I creamer I put in mine negate any possible heath benefits, but it still makes me feel good :)