As you read this, I am on a plane somewhere between Colorado and Las Vegas on my way to my bestie's Bachelorette Party weekend. We have been planning for months and this weekend it finally comes together. We are co-partying with the groom and his bachelor party tonight and then breaking off into the individual parties tomorrow. Sunday is my 29th birthday and in order to forget that I am one-holy-crap-only-one year from being 30, I am going to park my butt at the pool with a margarita in each hand. My sister is treating me to the Elton John show on Sunday night, about which I am completely stoked. (yes, stoked. It's Elton frickin' John!) Then, I jump on a plane much-too-early on Monday morning in time for a quick nap before coaching that night.
I'm probably going to hate the fact that my flight is so early, but it saved me significant money on the flight and allows me to work that evening. Ultimately, it is worth it to have a blast in Vegas with my favorite people even if it means I have to get back to being a grown-up sooner then I might like.
Holy crap this is going to be a crazy-awesome mess of a weekend!
Holy crap this is going to be a crazy-awesome mess of a weekend!
2 comments:
I'm sure you're having a blast! can't wait to hear all about it!
Happy 29th Melissa. Can't believe you are 29 today. Think how old I am. Elton is a great performer I have seen him many times once I had 7th row seats. One of the best concerts I ever saw. Hope you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment