
I'm brain-fried, so you get this today.
Oh, and I'm fully aware that my meme lasted a total of ONE week. I'm cool like that.
I might keep up on it, but let's be real, there is A LOT going on right now.
What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
It really depends. Most likely, I want to know that they are a good person. If so, we can hang.
Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
I think you have to know the important stuff: kids, money, future, etc... But a little surprise is good. Keeps things interesting. I love finding out things that make me love him more.
If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
I don't think I could narrow it to city, but I would definitely stay in Minnesota. It's home. Even when it's god-awful cold and our sports teams always suck. It's still where I want to be. The list of places I want to travel to is a mile long, however.
When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
Hair straightener. I assume you don't mean clothes and shoes and the like. Yeah, hair straightener.
Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Lover; Fighter; Sister; Daughter; Student; Friend; Minnesotan; Scandanavian; Woman; and (almost) Wife!
{You bet your ass I referred to my Schoolhouse Rock days for what is a noun and what isn't. This was actually really difficult! Ha ha}
Link up and play!
1 comment:
Yay someone who thought that the last one was somewhat difficult LOL! Oh random as well I was checking out you 101 in 1001 and I can totally help you with an easy kickass crock-pot recipe.
Pulled pork!
Put pork in crock pot. Season with garlic and onions to taste (powder or produce it doesn't matter).
Cover it with root beer and let it cook for 4-6 hour or until it shreds easily with a fork. Oh make use you don't fill the root beer up to the top or it will boil over. Cut the pork to into sections if needed.
I shred it in the crock-pot then scoop it out and toss it with barbecue sauce. Let me know if you try it and what you think. we use it all the time!
Post a Comment