So, here's the deal...
I got rid of A LOT of stuff from my closet over the past few months, as you may recall.
Since then, the bags have been sitting in the entry way waiting for my sister and BFF to look through them. Every time I walk into my house, I am reminded that I really need to DO something with them.
Which gave me an idea...
Why don't I pass them along to my fellow blog-loves, by having a cyber-garage-sale?
Before I put together a post with the items and prices, I wanted to get your take on it.
I've seen people do similar things in the past, but I'm not sure how successful they've been.
Instead of just posting my own items, I thought I could make it a link-up and have a mil-spouse cyber-wide garage sale. If you've got clothes, shoes, accessories, or other nice things lying around that you want to get rid of, sell it online!
Would anyone be interested?
Should I just scrap the whole thing and donate the items?
Please let me know your thoughts and if you have any ideas!
6 comments:
I sold a bunch of stuff through my blog last summer..I was surprised people wanted to do it!
I personally think it's a great idea!
I have some stuff I need to get rid of! So I would totally link up!!
never hurts, and worth seeing what people might offer :)
I think it's an outstanding idea!
oh lala love it!!
Post a Comment