Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lonely

I miss my husband.
The 1500 miles that separate us is starting to feel like the distance from here to the moon.

I love him. And I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.
No other man on the planet would say the right thing when it's starting to feel impossible.
No other man will make me laugh when all I want to do is cry.
And no other man would work so hard to make sure we stay connected despite the distance.

I miss him so much.
So very, very much.

2 comments:

Hockey Wife said...

What a sweet post. When will you get to see him next? I'm new to your blog and haven't had a chance to catch up.

Anonymous said...

:(

Hang out soon? We can make cupcakes, drink wine and watch 13 Going On 30...or something equally reminiscent of college. :)