
There were so few entries for my giveaways that I changed it up a bit.
That, and I was tired and emotional when I left El Paso the other night and never picked up a chotskie for the 3rd prize.
Instead, I will be giving away a $10 gift code for Amazon.com!
You can use it on anything you'd like.
Winner #1
The winner of the Jenny the Milspouse Comic Book is...

Whitney from Everything Happens for a Reason
Winner #2
The winner of the nautical bracelet is...
Mrs. K. (and her preggo belly!) from Mrs. K. and Captain J
Winner #3
The winner of the Amazon.com gift card is...

Please e-mail me by Friday with your address so I can send your prizes.
Thank you for celebrating my Blog-a-Versary with me!
4 comments:
YAY!! I was hoping that I would win :)
congrats to all who won! man i really want that book, guess ill have to get one myself!!!
Oooh, new Kindle books for me!! I think you just need my e-mail address to send me the code: it's justagirl0623@gmail.com
Hooray! I'm so excited! I sent you an email. Hopefully you received it- my email has been all wonky lately.
Post a Comment