Friday, November 4, 2011

Andes Mint Cookies

After Jaci posted about some cookie options she was thinking of baking for their cookie exchange (of which I am unable to attend - sad face) I mentioned my favorite Andes Mint cookies that I've made in past years.

I had an event at school this weekend, which provided the perfect opportunity to make them and thought I would share with all of you. I used this recipe, although it is not the exact recipe I typically use. That one is in a book. With my husband. In Texas. The good news: I've had both versions and while I notice a slight difference in the two, they are both delicious! Instead of walking you through the steps I took, I'll let you read the recipe for yourself and simply look at my drool-worthy photos to inspire you to rush out and try them yourself.
Enjoy!