I just wanted to stop in and wish ya'll a Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for my husband who continues to sacrifice for his country and our family which keeps him away from me for yet another holiday.
I am thankful for my great friend Jess, for inviting my husband to her Thanksgiving table today. That really means a lot to me (and to him.)
I am thankful for my family, here in Minnesota, who make the holidays overwhelmingly amazing every single year and don't mind the fact that my biggest holiday skill is wine-selection.
I am thankful for my friends who keep me busy with holiday parties and other festivities so I never feel alone.
I am thankful for my friends who keep me busy with holiday parties and other festivities so I never feel alone.
And, finally, I am thankful for you, my readers (and friends) who give me reason to express myself each and every day.
Thank you! For everything!
~~~~000~~~~000~~~~000~~~~000~~~~
I won't be officially celebrating with my family until Sunday, so today is just another relaxing day for me - complete with the Macy's Parade and other great TV.
Speaking of which, tell me that someone else find this hilarious:
I seriously can not wait to watch this tonight. I mean, it's a bunch of science-y rednecks using high-tech machines to toss pumpkins! It simply has to be hilarious.
Loosen your belt loops and have an extra slice of pie for me. I love you all!
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving. Aww I'm so sorry you won't be spending it with your husband, I'm not either and I know it can stink. But, yay for good friends. Great list to be thankful for. And, yes, that commercial is hilarious. Unfortunately, it is now stuck in my head and I'll be going around singing "chuck, chuck it real good" alllllll day now. LOL
Post a Comment