Saturday, November 5, 2011

He Can Do That Too

{I have had an extremely long week and am headed to bed early tonight, however I wanted to stop in and share something with you first.}

I have a pretty stellar husband. He's good-looking, incredibly smart and downright hilarious. He is a loyal friend, a good leader and an expert shot.
And he can pretty much do anything.

Last week, he sent me a text-message with a photo of his dinner. At first I thought nothing of it until he informed me that it was chicken dumpling soup. With dumplings he made. From scratch.

Then today he sends me a photo of a lamp. It's not just any lamp. It is a lamp that he built from an empty wine bottle and a small string of Christmas lights we had in storage. He even found some old lamp parts in the dumpster and wired it up with a few minor tweaks. Finally, he etched a design in the glass that illuminates when turned on.

Total cost = FREE
(Don't worry, I'll share pictures soon.)

I'm telling ya, I got a keeper with this one!

4 comments:

erika said...

That's pretty awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

He sounds awesome! But you already knew that! ;)

I'll Love You Forever said...

Sure sounds like a keeper!

A Beautiful Life said...

that's awesome!! you got urself a good one! :)

xo
hillary