Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stuffed Croissants

I had some girlfriends over on Friday night and made these.


The original recipe is here, but I made a few modifications.
For one, I only made the broccoli and cheese version because some of my guests were vegetarians and those seemed quicker than the black bean version.
Second, I made two options: 1) broccoli, mushroom and pepper jack cheese and 2) broccoli and mozzerella cheese. They were both delicious.
I used a steam-bag for the broccoli and cooked them part-way before cutting them up and putting them into the croissants.
Finally, I found it difficult to wrap the dough as you would a normal croissant - at least without skimping on the stuffing contents. So, instead, I just wrapped them like croissants and folded up the edges a bit so I could put more yumminess inside them!
Bake them per the instructions on the Pillsbury can and you're good to go!

No comments: