Alas, I can't stay away too long.
Let me rephrase, I can't focus on studying too long.
So, I'm going to share my favorite recent pins from the life-sucking sweetness that is Pinterest.
And there are so few...
Source: pinterest.com via Mel on Pinterest
A lazy susan for shoes. Heaven in a closet.
Source: thatgirlinpearls.com via Mel on Pinterest
A masculine, yet home-y office space. A few more plants and some extra lighting and this could be my office.
Source: ispy-diy.blogspot.com via Mel on Pinterest
DIY glitter heels. I almost want a pair of heels to wear out so I can try this!
And the best for last...
Source: insidebrucrewlife.blogspot.com via Mel on Pinterest
Eggnog Latte Cupcakes - Holiday perfection!
2 comments:
love the lazy susan idea for shoes!! gotta love pinterest
I had not seen that shoe lazy susan. What a great idea! And I definitely want to make those cupcakes!!
Post a Comment