I saw this pin awhile back. The concept is so ridiculously simple, I probably didn't need to pin it. But as we all know, if you don't pin it, you will certainly never actually do it.
Today, while I was de-Christmasfying my place, I decided to make a book out of my Christmas cards instead of just throwing them all away. After all, I love looking at those lovely faces all year round. I also figured it would be a great way to archive each year as my friends and family change and grow!
I have pictures and the steps themselves are pretty self-explanatory. I used some Christmas string instead of metal rings, but either options allows you to add to the book if you receive some of those straggling cards over the next week or so.
3 comments:
That is simple, but I would have never thought of it in a million years. I have a big wooden box in my living room that I always hide Christmas cards in; I can never bring myself to throw them out. Thanks for the idea!
Nice! I keep ours on the fridge so I can see them every day (A certain Christmas letter is currently prominently displayed) and just change them out every year.
This is a really great idea!
Post a Comment