In the aftermath of Christmas, I am overwhelmed by how great it has been. I was so spoiled by my family and have been relishing all my time with Al. {I am also in complete denial that I start J-term in less than a week.}
I got a couple of the things I really wanted from my Christmas gift wishlist.
1. Cream earmuffs
2. Whiskey Rocks
3. BYO Lunch Tote
4. C.O. Bigelow Mint Lipgloss (x3)
I have some Visa giftcards burning a hole in my pocket and I will probably pick up one or two of the other items on that list when I get the chance. In the meantime, I am getting things tidied up around here so we can head out the farm for Al's last weekend.
Oh, I'm in denial that Al's leaving too...
1 comment:
I'm so glad you got to be together for Christmas. Here's hoping the next semester flies by until Colorado!!
Post a Comment