I cannot even tell you how excited I am to host this giveaway and introduce this company to you. The company is called Courage Cakes and it was started as a school entrepreneurial project at University of Washington, but quickly turned into a business and charity venture. When you take one look at the company website you will see why!
Courage Cakes provides that "taste of home" to your loved ones by sending a single-serving cake-in-a-jar. The recipient simply opens the jar, adds water, and microwaves for 30 seconds in order to enjoy warm, gooey, delicious cake! What a great way to celebrate an anniversary, birthday or holiday while your loved one is deployed! You can even personalize the jar with a photo or special message.
The essence of the company is summed up nicely in this quote from their website:
Courage Cakes allow you to encourage the troops with fresh, hot cake that's ready in seconds and a personalized message that lasts a lifetime. Share the taste of home with those serving our country and we'll send another on your behalf! Celebrate, encourage, and stay connected with Courage Cakes.
We all know so well how important these little gifts are for the men & women deployed or in the field (or even for their families waiting for them at home.) Some might say that cake is not a "need" - but we know that, in fact, something that warms the heart and gives them a reminder of home is so valuable. These cakes do just that!
My favorite thing about this Courage Cakes is their +One program. If you purchase a Courage Cake for someone, the company will donate an additional cake to Operation Gratitude to send to someone else in need. I strongly encourage you to become part of that program.
Today, I am teaming up with Courage Cakes to give away...
Enter using the Rafflecopter below.
***I received no compensation for hosting this giveaway, nor was I instructed on what to say. These views are my own and I choose only companies & products I truly believe in when hosting 3rd party giveaways on my blog!
6 comments:
Whoops I meant to answer in the raffle copter but hit submit to quickly. :) I would have to say fearless fudge. (if I did this right, my computer was being lame!)
Awesome giveaway-GREAT start up company! FYI the pinterest link in Rafflecopter doesn't work.
So cool! I definitely have someone in mind I would send this too! What a great giveaway!
Thank you everyone! We are so excited to be doing this giveaway at Courage Cakes :) Our Little Fam, we will add your answer to the Rafflecopter and I just fixed the Pinterest link Taylor :)
Thank you everyone! We are very excited to be doing this giveaway here at Courage Cakes. Our Little Fam, I will add your response to Rafflecopter, and I just fixed the pinterest link Taylor :)
I did repin more than one thing to pintrest but hit enter and it totally closed off that part of my entry. Here are the other 4 links for the other four repins.
1. http://pinterest.com/pin/176273772885282948/
2.
http://pinterest.com/pin/65794844526322878/
3. http://pinterest.com/pin/65794844526322886/
4. http://pinterest.com/pin/65794844526322894/
Post a Comment