When I had my blog-a-versary giveaway, I asked y'all to participate in a survey to tell me what I could improve on my blog. I am happy that the vast majority of you said that it was wonderful the way it is! That truly makes me happy to know that my readers enjoy my blog!
The rest of you had an array of interests. The good news is that I hope to incorporate all of the things I included in the survey in the upcoming months.
{Oh, and I will be back with a Saturday Share next week!}
So, thank you for participating and for being such a loyal reader!
WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO READ MORE OF ON HEAD IN THE GAME, HEART IN THE SAND?
The rest of you had an array of interests. The good news is that I hope to incorporate all of the things I included in the survey in the upcoming months.
{Oh, and I will be back with a Saturday Share next week!}
So, thank you for participating and for being such a loyal reader!
No comments:
Post a Comment