Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Milbloggies

I am popping in briefly to mention the Milbloggie Awards. The website opened up nominations this week, so everything is still very preliminary, but I was blessed to have Jaci nominate my little corner of the blog-world.

If you would like to support my blog - or any other great blog that you'd like to support - please do so here! Either scroll through and give the "thumbs up" to any blog nominee you'd like to support OR fill out the comment form to nominate one that isn't on the list.

It is amazing that something I started as a hobby (outlet, journal, rant-station, etc...), while Al was deployed, has allowed me to make life-long friends, job-connections and given me something so important to be a part of. Many of my favorite blogs - the ones that inspired me to start - are also nominated, along with a few new ones that I can't wait to read.

Just being nominated is humbling and reminds me why this "family" really is one of the best!
Thank you for your support!

No comments: