PLEASE complete this quick survey ----------------->
It's for your own good!
Another week has come and gone and I am NINE DAYS from taking my last law school final and driving across the country to start my life with my husband. I am sick with excitement over the whole thing!
It's for your own good!
Another week has come and gone and I am NINE DAYS from taking my last law school final and driving across the country to start my life with my husband. I am sick with excitement over the whole thing!
In the meantime, I'm sharing another set of links from around the web.
MAKE: Coconut Mango Mojitos - Seriously!
LEARN: Why Women's Initiatives are hindering (and not helping) women in the workplace
by Vivia Chen at The Careerist
SHOP: My Smashion store. I'm overhauling my closet and getting rid of a bunch of great items. Here's your chance to grab a piece or two right out of my closet!
{If you don't put in your order by Thursday, all of this is going to the thrift store!}
{If you don't put in your order by Thursday, all of this is going to the thrift store!}
DECORATE: Your home based on your personal style via Sproost.com
Have a great Saturday!
1 comment:
Woo hoo! Youre almost done!
Post a Comment