While I am tucked away in a stuffy warehouse, slaving over the test of my lifetime, many of my friends around the interwebs are celebrating the unofficial holiday: Christmas in July! I can't really do anything big to celebrate the holiday, so I thought I'd share my favorite things about Winter/Christmas (and tuck some pictures of Christmas-past in there too!)
Red Wine Sangria
Fireplaces
Snow
Cozying up with loved ones
Sledding/Skating/Snow-shoeing
Fancy Holiday Parties!
Giving gifts to others
Holiday Parades
Cozy boots, scarves & hats!
When The Grinch, White Christmas, and Home Alone are on TV
And...finally...
Ringing in the New Year
I ran across this one while looking through my past holiday albums...Oh my!
Our first (unofficial) date. NYE 2008. Believe it or not, he still wanted to date me (and I, him!)
Head over to Lovely Life of Leah for a link-up and wonderful giveaway!
Red Wine Sangria
Fireplaces
Snow
Cozying up with loved ones
Sledding/Skating/Snow-shoeing
Fancy Holiday Parties!
Giving gifts to others
Holiday Parades
Cozy boots, scarves & hats!
When The Grinch, White Christmas, and Home Alone are on TV
And...finally...
Ringing in the New Year
I ran across this one while looking through my past holiday albums...Oh my!
Our first (unofficial) date. NYE 2008. Believe it or not, he still wanted to date me (and I, him!)
Head over to Lovely Life of Leah for a link-up and wonderful giveaway!



3 comments:
I'm thinking about you annihilating your exam! Good luck!!!
Bahaha...that NYE picture is priceless! :) Love it!
How awesome!!!
Post a Comment