Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mel's Big Lists: Week 2 Schedule


I'm stopping in briefly amidst renovation chaos to post next week's schedule for Mel's Big Lists. I have to make it quick because Al has already gutted the kitchen and might accidentally get a little sledge-hammer-happy if I don't get over to the house to stop him soon! We are also moving all of our stuff today (the furniture and big pieces) so we can sleep in the house tonight (with no running water or appliances - because my husband likes to "rough it.") 

Anyway...on to the lists:

Monday - Mel's Big List of Beauty Must-Haves
Tuesday - Mel's Big List of Things I Will Never Do
Wednesday - Mel's Big List of Things I Thought I Would Never Do...But Totally Did!
Thursday - Mel's Big List of Miscellany
Friday - Mel's Big List of House Projects

Have a great week and enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for the 'Big List of Things I Thought I Would Never Do...But Totally Did!' post! I wonder how many of those things I was an accomplice or innocent bystander for!