Thursday, March 21, 2013

Three long, beautiful years! {Giveaway!}

I can hardly believe that three years ago, today, I started this lowly blog amidst my first year of law school and our first deployment just hoping I could find solace on these virtual pages.
And I did. 

A few highlights of the three years: 
I've written over 700 posts, had over 36,000 pageviews and 2200 comments!
My most viewed post: Organizing Heaven
Blogger URL with highest referrals: Ash and Matt (Thank you!!)
Top 3 commenters: JG, Michelle, and Jen (Double thank you!)
My favorite post (of this year): This one

This blog has been my light during the darkest days and my friend when I felt alone. It has helped me build a network of lifelong friends and brought me into the military family better than anything else I have known! It has connected me with people around the world and led me to business advancement. Mostly, though, these pages allowed me to be myself, explore my opinions, and develop myself each and every day. 

I am eternally grateful.

In celebration of THREE glorious years of blog-hood, I am hosting a giveaway!
A Julep gift set! Contains:
"Simone" polish (lavendar) & "Debra" polish (cement)
Rock Star hand creme
1 bonus manicure/pedicure item (hand-picked by me!)

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Enter using the Rafflecopter above. The giveaway ends at midnight March 31, 2013. The winner will be announced on April 1.

Thank you for being part of this journey with me. Thank you for reading, commenting, and being my friend. You are appreciated!

7 comments:

Mrs. Duh said...

Yay! Happy Blog Anniversary!

Michelle said...

Happy 3 Years! I'm so glad you started blogging, then I found your blog, then we met in real life. :)

Marine Corps Mama said...

Happy Blogeversary!

Anonymous said...

I honestly can't pick a favorite. I really enjoyed reading your journey through law school, it gave me a small glimpse into what the world is like in case I ever go.

erika said...

Congrats on 3 years! :)

ines said...

I loved the one you did on what you wanted for Christmas and now I'm loving your exercise-related ones.

JG said...

I am SO glad you began blogging too and so thankful for the friendship it's brought me! I enjoy all your posts but I will specifically say I love your fashion posts because I feel like that's where I have the most to learn and I think I learn a lot from you!