Ladies, I have so much going on this weekend, that I am totally cheating. That's right.
I planned these two posts in advance. Between homework, interviewing new tenants for my apartment, helping run moot-court practice day and preparing for a long month of classes and finals, I just couldn't give you my undivided attention this weekend.
Instead, I am tagging in at Megan Writes to tell you 100 things about me.

Today, I will do the first 50 and tomorrow will be the last 50.
1. I am the oldest of five: with ages ranging from 21 - 3
2. Next year, I will get my law degree after 7 years of college. I still plan to go back and get a Masters and PhD in Public Administration. I love school and am always looking for ways to learn more.
3. I'm a nail-biter. I've gotten better in recent years, but it's still a work in progress.
4. I have never lived in the same house with my husband. We've been long-distance our entire relationship while he serves in the Army and I attend school. That will, thankfully, change this summer.
5. I miss the days of being a kid when building snow forts, playing tag and having slumber parties was the entirety of my life.
6. I'm afraid of feet. Actually, mostly just disgusted. I've even had nightmares about them.
7. I love working out. Sometimes, though, I get so caught up in seeing results that I forget to really enjoy it.
8. I want to one day learn how to swing dance, box and surf.
9. I am certain that I should have been born in a warmer state, probably in the south.
10. I could live on pasta, fruit and Maple Nut ice cream, but I'd probably weigh 300 lbs.
11. I promised myself I'd marry the first man that could beat me in an argument. I found someone who can (but only when he has to...)
12. And his dog tags and camo make my stone-cold heart melt into a puddle!
13. Sometimes I think about leaving all my responsibilities behind and just traveling the world using whatever means necessary to get me from place to place.
14. I bought my first brand new car at 20. I paid it off last summer. It was one of the most "adult" feelings I've ever had.
15. The sexiest part of a man is his mind. The second is the muscle crease right above the pelvic bone.
16. I would love to have a natural athletic ability. I've always enjoyed sports and activity, but was never very good at any of them.
17. My sister will always be cooler than me. She will always be better at sports (and most anything), always be more attractive to guys, and she will always put herself first. Even then, I will still go to the ends of the world for her.
18. My hair has been every length possible, from 2 ft. to 2 inches. I have, however, only dyed it once and will never do that again.
19. I don't cook. It's not that I'm terrible at it, but rather that I don't enjoy it and therefore don't take the time to get better.
20. I saw my first Minnesota Twins (baseball) game when I was 18 months old. I have been to a game every year since, on my birthday. This will be the first year that doesn't happen.
21. There is a song for every emotion, feeling and experience. They are usually country songs.
22. I get tested for cancer every 6 months. Instead of praying for the results to come back negative, I pray for the strength to fight once they inevitably come back positive.
23. I am patriotic to my core. I have little tolerance for people who don't vote, don't support the military or think they are "entitled" to anything.
24. Instead, I respect hard work, civic awareness and loyalty.
25. I want to own two dogs: a boxer named Scout and a Boston Terrier named Junior.
26. A glass of whiskey, a pair of heels and a dance beat make for a great night. A good book, cozy sweats and an omelet make for an even better morning.
27. I am getting better at saving money, which I owe entirely to my step-dad and my husband.
28. I don't believe in being anyone other than who I am and often times that means being unapproachable or intimidating. Or just a bitch.
29. I believe that sometimes eating healthy means eating something that heals your heart.
30. I would rather someone compliment my intelligence or personality rather than my looks.
31. I own 72 pairs of shoes. They take up half of my closet. I have more on my "wishlist."
32. I believe in living with no regrets. Mistakes, blessings, and hardships all happen for a reason.
33. I hate washing the dishes. I have never had a dishwasher and hand-washing is so tedious. Most likely, Al will simply have to be in charge of this dishes at our house or they simply won't get done.
34. I am more of an adult then my father will ever be, and I am more like my mom then I care to say.
35. I can't start my morning without a cup of coffee. No exceptions.
36. The older I get the more I want a house and kids and the less I want to marry my work.
37. This is hard for me since I have worked hard to get where I am and the whole thing feels so traditional.
38. I think a great suit can make any man look like a million bucks.
39. A big smile and great sense of humor can do the same.
40. I wonder if anyone is still reading this and actually cares that much about my life to continue.
41. I am addicted to chapstick. I have to re-apply on a near-constant basis. I carry a stick in my purse, one next to my bed, one at my desk at work and one usually in my car.
42. My car is a manual. I love driving a stick shift and I don't think I could ever buy an automatic again.
43. I cannot wait to finish my law degree so I can read for fun again.
44. I can speak German. I wouldn't say I'm fluent, but give me a month over there and I would be.
45. My husband is spontaneous, funny, even-keeled and patient. These are all things I am not.
46. In undergrad, I had two close girlfriends. Everyone else I considered a friend was male. That has changed as I've gotten older. Either I'm more mature or women in general are.
47. My mother is the greatest woman I know. She is truly an example of strength and class and she has the purest heart I know.
48. I almost always get dressed around a pair of shoes or another accessory. This usually makes getting ready more difficult, but well worth it.
49. Sitting at home, with a glass of wine and a movie, is almost always a better date night then a fancy dinner. (But I still like dressing up for a nice meal once in a while!)
50. My biggest fear is failure. Failure to show everyone who thinks I have it together that they're right; failure to meet my own goals and leave a mark on this world. I'm afraid to be mediocre.
Stay tuned tomorrow for the last 50.
3 comments:
In regards to number 40, yes, I care to read and know all these facts about you :)
:) Interesting facts! I love these posts because in just a couple minutes I learn so much more about people than I might in weeks of reading their blog.
And I did read all the way through :)
Hey! Thanks for sharing your facts :) I'm studying Public Administration as a Master degree, awesome!
That's a lot of shoes! lol
I am the same with #50. But it's hard to feel successful being a milspouse since I can't find a job anywhere. Ugh.
I hope you will read my blog more often! I'm happy I found yours and will add it to my Google Reader! :)
Megan @ Megan Writes
Post a Comment