I have found a couple of great shopping gems around the interwebs recently, and I thought I would share them with you. Especially my fellow shop-a-holics.
1. Wantworthy
This is perhaps one of the best fashion sites on the web right now. For those of you who have used Polyvore to create collages of looks from your closet or wishlist will love this site. Sure, you can't create collages, but you can tag items from other shopping sites simply by adding a button to your toolbar. Then, when you visit your Wantworthy closet, it shows you all the items you've tagged, including pictures, prices and the store you tagged the item in the first place.
This is an invite only site, but it only took me two days to hear back after I requested the invite. Otherwise, if you're interested, I can send you a personal invite to join my "group." Then you can view others' closets and tag items from there.
2. Heel Condoms
These are cool sleeves you can put on a plain pair of pumps to spice them up. They have black lace, leather bows and some extravagant feathers and sequins. These are a perfect way to dress up a pair of heels for a night out without spending the money on a new pair of shoes.
Priced at only $20 you really can NOT go wrong.
Love, Lindsey is having a giveaway for a pair of heel condoms. Visit her site to check it out!
3. Solestruck
Another shoe shopping site. There are definitely some far-out styles, but it offers some great discounted designers styles from Chinese Laundry, Vince Camuto and more!
4. My Shoephoria - Online shoe closer organizer
The site allows you to upload photos of your current shoe collection, organize them by type, style, color or any category you'd like. If you own a lot of shoes, like I do, this organizer helps you see what colors and styles you are missing so you can increase your shoe wardrobe by filling in those holes.
5. The Stylit - Daily fashion planner
This is a planner that gives you the ability to plan your daily outfits by writing the items and drawing the outfits onto paper-doll-like figures. This is especially helpful for a vacation so you can prepare all the outfits you'd like to wear and pack only what you need.

They are currently sold out on Etsy, but I am keeping my eye on when they resurface.
In the meantime, I am tracking the creator/designer of this lovely gem on her fashion blog,
And remember, if you are traveling, use this site to help you pack it all in one bag no matter the length of travel or destination.
6. I really, really want this dress. Perhaps a cute dress to wear for Al's birthday.

He'll be in WLC, but able to come home on weekends. His birthday falls on a Thursday, so we will hopefully be able to spend a nice weekend together to celebrate.
7. One final reminder that tomorrow is the last day for the cyber garage sale.
If you saw an item that you've been thinking about all week, but hesitant to buy, just hang on until tomorrow. I'll be dropping prices to try and get rid of everything.
Are you as excited as I am?
No comments:
Post a Comment