I have some great treats for you today!
I am very excited to share them with you...
{**Size have been updated since I got home from class and double-checked}
Paisley printed sheer peasant dress from Mossimo
Tags still on! Brand new!
Color: Navy (print)
Size: XL
(This is mini-skirt length on me, I am 5'8")
Price = $10
Cotton v-neck geo-print sundress
Color: Turquoise/White
Size: 9
Price = $7
Worn only twice - it runs large and is cut very straight - great for someone tall and thin!
Size: XL
Price = $8
Satin printed pleated skirt
Never worn - but tags have been removed.
Color: Navy and coral print
Fit: Hits at the knee, but fitted well through hips
Size: 12
Price = $10
SOLD
The garage sale ends on Easter Sunday, so you have the whole week to shop and sell.
Remember, to link up, go HERE!
4 comments:
So cute .. I can't believe you're a size 10 you look so skinny!! I am debating on that peacock dress!
i tottaly have that last skirt! the navy and salmon one! I never wear it either...sad
Is there a zipper on the geo-print sundress?
You're a size ten? In that case, I would LOVE that Salmon Printed skirt.....
samamcdonald87@hotmail.com
Post a Comment