Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cyber Garage Sale: Day Three

Today I am helping my mother and sister out in selling an old keyboard.

It's a Casio CTK558 with a 100+ song bank.
It comes with a stand, all the necessary electrical cords and a dozen or so piano books.
Obviously, there will be difficulties with shipping this item, since it is large and heavy, so if there is someone nearby (Minnesota) that is ideal.
Otherwise, we can perhaps work something out with shipping to bring the cost down.

Price = $50
(In line with what they go for on Ebay.)
If you're interested, let me know!

If you would like to see the rules/procedure for the Cyber Garage Sale, go here.
If you'd like to link-up to sell something, visit here.
{If you are having any trouble with the link list, please let me know. I have heard of an issue, but when I tested it, it worked fine. I really don't want to limit your ability to link-up because I didn't know there was a tech issue in doing so.}

Happy shopping!

No comments: