My hair currently looks like this:
Supposedly I'm blonde. But frankly, I don't really know what this color is anymore.
It feels more like worn out, drab sink of dishwater. Pretty, huh?
And I'm totally over it.
I haven't had a haircut in a year. That's a LONG time.
And it's showing signs of breakage and split ends. It's definitely time for a change...
I've thought I should do something fun with the cut or color.
Nothing too crazy, but something fun.
After all, this is my first and only summer where I will be a woman of leisure (sort of) and not have to worry about any professional standards for my hair.
That leaves me with a few ideas:

Platinum

Yellow-y blonde, with bangs
(It's unfortunate that Hilary Duff was the only pic I found of this color/style. Not a fan.)

Layered look, without bangs and simple highlights
Any dye-ing I do should be natural-looking. As you may remember from my first 50 things about me...I've dyed my hair once. It was a disaster and I told myself I would never do it again.
So I am weary about doing something drastic, like peroxide blonde. Therefore, I'm trying to look at ways of making the change without causing a catastrophic event. And perhaps leaving room to "fix" it.
And I'm definitely feeling the idea of cutting some fun bangs into my hair. It's been a long, long time since I've had any sort of bangs and it might be kind of fun!
So, what do you think?
6 comments:
i like the layered look!
how fun! Im sure you will look amazing!!!
I like the layers and you could totally pull off the long-ish straight across bangs, however in the summer may not be as much fun :) Have fun with all the possibilities!!
I'm always a fan of layered stuff, but not with bangs. It's going to be hot and you'll be sweaty. Sweaty bangs are not fun to deal with. I can't wait to see your new look.
I say start with the highlights and work your way up from there. That's what I did when going blonde last summer...do it in phases just in case platinum is not what you wanted.
platinum but do you know what I would loooove? BRUNETTE! You would look ama-zing!
Post a Comment