Hey folks!
We are going to move forward with the Cyber-Garage-Sale.
The dates are going to be April 11 - April 24.
That gives everyone the weekend to search for their stuff, take photos and set up some posts.
As far as prices, items and details - I am leaving that open.
As far as prices, items and details - I am leaving that open.
You can post a few items each day or just one long post.
You can sell only one great item or 50.
You can have people pay through Paypal or through any method you choose.
That does mean that you will be responsible for getting paid legitimately and making sure you get the items to the purchaser.
Thanks to the wonderful LaDonna at iFROG for the button!
So advertise the event, use the button for your posts and then come back and link up to my launch post (on Monday.) That way, everyone can hop around to the various sales.
E-mail me if you have any questions. Thanks for participating, I am SOO excited!
3 comments:
Yes!! I need someone to buy these shoes so I can make room for more ;) Can't wait!!
This is such a cool idea - maybe I can rustle up a few things to put up for the sale! Or just eyeball some things to purchase :)
Your blog is awesome and the cyber garage sale idea is brilliant! i'm so excited! :)
Post a Comment