I chose the latter. It was a good decision.
On the other hand, I would have loved to lay him out. Although I don't know if he would have hit me back. He's a bad person; he probably would have. He is also a coward, so maybe not.
I am not a violent person and I have thick skin. Rarely will someone offend me or hurt my feelings. Saying something disrespectful about those I love is a horse of a different color.
My sister and my man are NEVER to be the subject of some ignorant a**hole ramblings.
I am a better person than him. I walked away when I should have punched him in the nose. I didn't give him the satisfaction of stooping to his level. At the end of the day, he will get what he deserves. Someone down the line won't have the restraint I did, or won't care. He will be a miserable person for the rest of his life and I will sleep soundly at night.
And since he doesn't deserve any more of my time, energy or words, this is the last I'll say on the matter.
HAPPY FRIDAY all!
2 comments:
dear Melissa, you just made me spend an hour reading your blog when I was supposed to be doing homework! (well I guess you didn't make me, it was more of a free will kind of thing, but it was just so interesting and I couldn't stop . . .) Love that you write so often, it is something I aspire to do! Hope you have a happy weekend fellow lexis rep :)
Gee I wonder who that was ... sorry to hear you had a crappy experience - proud of you for flight - better to walk away in situations like that :) Have a good weekend!
Post a Comment