Monday, April 12, 2010

Shameless Plugs Ahead

My heart is full today. In a good way. For the first time in a few weeks, I am happy.
I feel a little more in control than I have been.
I am ready to get up in the mornings and join the world.
This is a huge improvement.
I am looking forward to this feeling lasting as long as possible.

Since I've been feeling so much better, I figured I'd give a shout out to a couple of important people in my life. Pay it forward, so-to-speak.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw Home Free in concert last night. They are on their spring tour and I brought a friend with me to see them.
The concert was fantastic. They sounded great and performed very well.
Not only are they great friends of mine, they are talented as hell!
Check out their website and songs and be sure to go see them if they come to your area.

And if you want a good laugh, as we all do. Check out this video - "How Nice I Really Am", based on one of their original songs about a stalker. The girl in the video is my best friend for many years; check her out here.

If that doesn't make you happy, nothing will.

No comments: