
Yeah, yeah, I'm not a spouse. But I like to think that I cry and bleed the same patriotism, love and support that married spouses do.
For more about my life as an SO, check out the page link above to Me, Him and Our Story.
In honor of those women, May 7th is Military Spouse Appreciation Day!
Here's some great information and giveaways over at Skinnie Piggie about MSAD. Check it out!
Also, here is a Military Spouse Blog Hop, which is a great way to meet other women around the country supporting (and missing) their husbands and blogging about it.
The women I've met through this are a great group of people and I am blessed to be a part of the mil-spouse community. Thank you for all the support you give to me, and more importantly to those special men in your lives.
P.S. Just so you all know, I made my blog public today. I was having issues with my reader's ability to return to my blog and leisurely read when I made a new post and my followers never knew when I was updating.
Hopefully this will help. If I start having issues, however, with outsiders and snoopers (or with school and jobs) then I will return to the permission only.
Thanks for reading and I hope this makes your visit to my blog more enjoyable!
18 comments:
Pshhhh....I already follow you! :)
But I'm not sure why you never come up on my dashboard? So...I'm going to follow you again. Consider yourself EXTRA specail!
I'm glad you've relaxed your privacy settings enough that I can come visit from the blog hop. Your blog title intrigued me so that when I clicked on it this morning and couldn't get past the invitation-only barrier, I was quite disappointed. Nice to "meet" you now!
To the Nth, via the MilSpouse Blog Hop
http://tothenth.wordpress.com *** @ToTheNth
Nice to meet you :) Looking forward to getting to know you better.
I don't think it matters if you're a girlfriend, or a spouse, if love a servicemember, you love a servicemember!
Enjoy your blog hop! :)
Ashley
www.raisingbrats.blogspot.com
I hopped over from blog hop. I followed your link to Skinnie Piggie's page and found out she linked to the Mil Ave article that my giveaway is linked too. :-) I look forward reading future posts.
Photina
http://thehaumschiltfamily.blogspot.com/
Just because you don't have the last name does not mean you don't go through what we do, if not more! I always like to embrace the gfs just as much because even though your heart aches the same, you don't get the privileges of FRGs (as if that is a privilege?), notification, etc. So, keep your chin up. I hope you learn more about you now that I found your blog through the hop!
I saw your comment, and I wanted to check out your blog. I can't wait to read more of your blog!
http://meandhimandthearmy.blogspot.com
Blogger is kinda sucky when it comes to the whole private thing, boo.
BUT HIIII! I'm here via the blog hop (and you already stopped by my corner).
I can't wait to get to know you even more.
brandi :D
Thanks for linking up on the blog hop! It's so nice to meet you and I look forward to reading more about you!
Somehow found your blog from bopping around other links. I can't wait to read more about your times at law school and enjoying (sarcasm!) the long-distant side to the military.
I'm Ashley aka Mrs. Wookie at Wookie & Co.
Great to meet you. Look forward to more!
I applaud you on ditching the OCS wagon for going after what you really want. And with my having an English Degree, I am asked whether I've thought about Law School. That's a 'no,' but I can't wait to hear about your experience. Please, keep me entertained!
I'm following you from the blog hop!
http://jesseandmarissamcadam.blogspot.com
Hi! I'm a new follower from the Blog Hop! Nice to meet you. :-)
http://airforce-wife-life.blogspot.com
just stopping by from the blog hop! wanted to say hi - i am also from MN and living here with family while my husband is deployed! i look forward to reading more!
http://thoughtsbykaylee.blogspot.com
I found you from the Blog Hop. Nice to "meet" you :) I love meeting new MilSpouses/girlfriends. Come visit over in my area (and if you'd like me to add you to my military blog roll, just let me know!).
I found your blog through the Blog Hop. I too live in Minnesota. My boyfriend was Army when we started dating. He is now a veteran and we are expecting a baby in July (hopefully we get a mild MN summer until then ha!). I look forward to reading more :)
Hi! I just found you through the blog hop and am your newest follower. I'm also a mil-girlfriend. I look forward to getting to know you better.
I'm way late on this, but I'm a new follower from the blog hop. I'm only now getting around to reading through all of the blogs! I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
www.brooklet425.blogspot.com
Post a Comment