Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blog with Substance

I received this blog award from Whitney at Everything Happens for a Reason.
It's the Blog with Substance award and the rules state that I have to tell you my blogging philosophy.
(By the way, I really love Star's answer to this question, here.)

I would have to say that my blogging philosophy is to be myself, openly and honestly, and make friends in the process. I set out to use this as an outlet while I went through Al's deployment. It worked. I've met so many wonderful people just by putting myself, honest and raw, out there for everyone to see. I have learned so much, from my readers and myself, and hope to continue to use the blog for precisely that reason.

Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

Rei said...

Congrats! :D You def deserve this award.

Star Spangled said...

Thanks, buddy! :) I like your philosophy too.

Steph @ Flip Flop Chic said...

I gave you an award on my blog today! Stop by and check it out when you get a chance. :) I'm your summer swap partner and a new follower!