For being a total blogging slacker. I know, I know. I almost NEVER miss even a day, let alone a couple. So I guess I deserve a day or two off. In reality, though, I didn't WANT to take any time off from blogging. I have just been so tired. Going to full time at work and moving in the same week has me completely zapped of all energy. Plus, there is this nagging homecoming in the back of my mind AND school looming just around the corner that is forcing me to really get into a routine and get things done.
I promise I will continue with the Our Story Series as soon as my sleeping, mental and emotional capacities are all caught up, which I presume will be this weekend.
In the meantime, tide yourself over by entering my contest here.
No, not later. Now. I mean it. Get over there and do it!
Love ya'll!
5 comments:
Awe no apologies necessary! Get rest and come back sooooon!
You've got a lot going on! Don't forget to take a break from the craziness for some time to yourself! We'll still be here.
You have a lot on your plate - no need for apologizing :) Get some rest and catch up on everything you need to do. We'll be here :)
www.life-itssomethingbeautiful.blogspot.com
You're totally allowed to have a day off :D I hope you're getting settled with the move and everything you have got going on!!
new follower:) just stopping in to say hello!!
Post a Comment