Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I'm tired and not feeling that great, so I am going to show you my current wishlist of things I want.
Minnetonka Moccasin short boot (found here)

Billy Bookcase from IKEA

Elite toaster oven from Target

Oboz Sawtooth hiking boots (found here)

DKNY Be Delicious travel set (found here)

Happy Hump Day!!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooh, I like the moccasins. I think I'd look pretty silly wearing them in Texas... totally cute for Minnesota though!

Brittney said...

I love the moccasins!! And that dkny perfume smells so amazing!! Hope your feeling better soon girly!! :)

lola said...

The bookshelf is too cute! We have ones that are similar, but from Target!

Kaylee said...

I want moccasins too! Or sweet slippers! My favorite pair of slippers (my mom called them my "man" slippers, but I was in love with them) got lost at the hospital when I had L - I think my mom secretly lost them there to get rid of them!!!

Unknown said...

Oh I love it!!

Star Spangled said...

You are clearly more outdoorsy than me. Rock on, my athletic friend. :)

Ashley said...

I love that bookcase. So many pretty things you could display on it, with the books of course :)

Ashley said...

Oh && I hope you get some of your energy back and start feeling better soon.

P.S. my word verification for my last comment was 'doofis'.