Let me start off by saying that sometimes I really, really want to kick the Army in the balls. Hard. That being said, I'm reaching out to my Mil-So community for a favor. Are any of you (or do you know anyone) at Ft. Bliss?
Since I'm not married and since I don't live down there, I don't have the ability to easily visit for Homecoming, or any other time for that matter. If Al has to work, or has other things to do, I am unable to get around, get on/off post, etc... PLUS, I would love to meet some other Army ladies who deal with that armpit of a city. Yeah, it's not my favorite.
Thanks for the help.
--o--o--o--
Second, since the voting for my new blog series is over, I would like to announce that my next series will be a set of stories about Al and myself. I'm not surprised. He's such a hottie (and such an amazingly wonderful man) that you're all DYING to hear more about him.
I have a whole slew of stories planned for this and will get on writing those stories shortly. However, I have my summer final on Tuesday and limited study time between now and then, so I will likely start the series mid-week and continue through the following week. If you have any specific stories you'd like to hear, let me know.
Thank you all for voting! It's fun to bring stories to you that you actually WANT to hear and of course, that I LOVE sharing.
--o--o--o--
Third, I started the "What I'm Wondering Today" meme. Hopefully, you all will participate and get it back on its feet. The link-up is open through the weekend and will close at the end of the day tomorrow. This week it's based on employment and work. Have fun - because work should ALWAYS be fun!
--o--o--o--
And a fun little conversation I had with Al the other day...
{We have these random baby name talks sometimes because I think it's nice to know what we're thinking so there aren't surprises later on.}
Me: What do you think of the name Ashton for a girl?
Al: Are you pregnant?
Me: No. Well, not with your child.
Al: Oh, them is fighting words.
Me: C'mon. What do you think of the name?
Al: It's Ok. Isn't that the name of that really bad dude actor from Iowa?
Me: Ha ha. Yes.
--o--o--o--
Have a happy weekend ya'll!
5 comments:
Hello, I just started following you not too long ago. We just got to Ft. Bliss a little over 2 months ago. I'd be happy to answer any questions!
I have to say NOOOOO! to the name Ashton. Mainly because every Ashton girl I've ever met thinks her poo doesn't stink.
Good luck on your final! I know you'll do great :)
Can't wait to see your new series about Al and you!
I personally like "M" names...Melissa :) Cute, huh?
I like the name Ashton!
Post a Comment