By now, most of you know me pretty well.
Instead of running down a "nutshell" about me, I am going to tell you 5 interesting facts that you may not already know:
1. Once, when I was 17, I read an article in Cosmo that informed me the least used stall in a public bathroom was the one closest to the door. I was convinced that EVERYONE was going to read that article and start using that stall, so instead, I started using the 2nd one from the door. To this day, I go immediately to the 2nd stall in every public bathroom.
2. In high-school, I would have given anything to be a star athlete. I've never had any natural athletic ability and I never wanted to work hard enough to get it. I was a brain and a personality, but in my school, sports was so much more important.
3. I have only one real fear: that I will get cancer young as a result of my HPV and never get to see the beautiful babies AL and I can produce. I want to be on this earth long enough to meet that child.
4. I love being the oldest child and I'm exactly as you'd expect the oldest child to be: bossy. Although I like to say that I am controlling because I want so much for my siblings to be happy and successful people. I want them to learn, love, live and experience life in every way possible. I am also protective and unyieldingly loyal to (most specifically, Ginger) those kids.
5. I love writing. I want to write a book someday, but I want to write about something that no one else has. I don't want to write another milso saga (although I love them) and I don't want to write the story of my time in law school. I want to write something interesting, compelling and unique. Until I figure out what that is, my blog will have to serve as my writing outlet.
I look forward to starting 30-day journey with ya'll and I hope you'll stick around.
Enjoy learning more about me over the next 30 days!
3 comments:
I love #4...I come from a family of 7 kids and while Im not the oldest we are all so protective of eachother because we want the best for eachother. great post :)
I completely laughed when I read #1. I am the same way. I am convinced everyone uses the first stall so I always go for the second one, the third one if I feel adventurous.
I must have read that same article, but I still, for some reason, use the 1st stall no matter what. I'm weird. That or the handicap, because there's just so much more room. :)
Post a Comment