Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I've got so far...

I found a couple of dresses online...Let me know what you think!

My Favorite Shoes (in case you forgot how fab they are!)
Dress #1 (found here):
Dress #2 (found here):
And this one, which is ridiculously expensive and not exactly practical for anything BUT the ball, but it's a pretty amazing dress. It's also the only one I've found that's floor length but still lets me show off the shoes! (Found here)

14 comments:

Nicole said...

that first dress would be great!

Jessica said...

I like #2 the best, and those shoes are fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

I love dress 2!!

Nicole said...

Definitely loving dress # 2! (And completely IN LOVE with those shoes!)

Jennifer said...

I love, love, love the second dress!

Kaylee said...

Both dresses are super cute! But for some reason, I am really in love with #2! And #3 IS pretty awesome - but yeah, definitely not practical for anything but the ball!!!

Jill Schrader said...

I love the shoes! And dress #2. I'm not so much into the material of dress #1. I think #2 looks like it might be more practical and less bridesmaid-y, prom-y.

Star Spangled said...

I NEED TO BORROW THOSE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

lola said...

Oooh, I LOVE dress #2! :)

Aspiring to be Inspiring said...

Dress 1 & 2 are my favs BUT I would pick the 1st one. The shorter dresses would show off those cute shoes more. They're gorgeous!

Wiley said...

I love the cut of the first dress, but the second one is beautiful and sexy and classy all at once - a real standout as a LBD.

Brittney said...

I LOVE the third one!! Its absolutely gorgeous! :)

Michelle said...

I love them both! I think #2 is slightly in the lead for me. Have you checked out J.Crew? They have some pretty cute dresses in their bridal catalogs.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I love the last one! If I had to choose between #1 and #2, I would definitely choose #2.