Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 8: A Moment

I was going to talk about a couple sweet moments with Al the other day, or a great moment with my bff tonight, but I am so darn exhausted/drained/feverish/etc... that I just can't muster a longer story.

So instead, here's a link that my cousin sent today.

Here's the one that gave me my moment.
My alone-in-the house, spitting water out my nose moment.
(hopefully you find it funny, as even I liked some of the names they made fun of...)

This is for my niece, Dawn. She is expecting a baby girl in September. I suggested that they name her Dusk. What does everyone think?

I think her grand-daughter Nighttime would not approve. Or her grand-neices Afterhours and Graveyardshift.

2 comments:

Brie said...

lol!

My sister's best friend just had a baby and named her December Rose. My heart breaks for the poor kid. *sigh*

So, I know you occasionally did Pillow Talk, so I wanted to invite you over to my old blog, with a new spin on it: www.thewifeyblogs.com. I still have the domain and it was just sitting there so I thought long and hard about what I could potentially do with it and I'm hoping the idea will catch on. Lemme know what you think, hun!

Anonymous said...

Haha love that site and the comments!