I am a huge coffee lover. It's basically my life-blood.
(source)
Often you hear that coffee is not very good for you. It could be concerns over the caffeine level or the fact that it stains your teeth. It could be all the sugary flavorings we add to our coffees. Like this one - which I will definitely buy on my trip to Safeway this weekend.
Apparently though there are health benefits to drinking coffee as well. Like anti-aging minerals. Or agents that help prevent disease. And let's face it, coffee is a huge factor in the workplace...
at social gatherings...
and even in pop culture (love FRIENDS and Gilmore Girls!)
Heck, there are even competitions around the world for coffee brewing, flavoring, and many more!
Heck, there are even competitions around the world for coffee brewing, flavoring, and many more!
I plan to build a coffee bar in our kitchen, using an old bakers rack from my mother. The rack is currently in storage in Minnesota, so it will be a while before I can put it all together. In the meantime, I have drawn inspiration from a few sources:
So, to quote a fellow coffee addict:
"If I stop drinking coffee, then I stop doing the walking and breathing and words-putting-together-doing." Lorelai on Gilmore Girls



2 comments:
Hahaha I love the cat picture, that is so my husband before he has had coffee. :)
I love those coffee nooks!
Post a Comment