Today, I put together some of my favorite picks, with on thing in common: they are grey! Grey is my favorite neutral and can really be paired with absolutely anything. I tried to keep these pieces in a reasonable price range, but there are a few pricier pieces. Those pricier items are great investment pieces for working professionals or for a special occasion and therefore worth the extra cash!
I'm an attorney and financial professional. My husband is a soldier in the US Army. This is our story as we endure military life, balancing our careers, buying our first home, and loving on each other in every way possible! I am never quite sure where life is going to take us, but kick up your feet, grab a glass of pinot, and join us for the journey!






1 comment:
I love the first sweater, it looks so comfortable!
Post a Comment