
I received this award from two lovely blog-buddies. One, from Brittany at A Day in the Life of a Navy Wife and two, from Just a Girl.
Thank you, you lovely ladies!
The rules are to state three things I love about myself and then pass the award on to 5 people.
I don't want to brag about myself. Instead, I will say three things I love about the Army.
(I think I'm partially trying to convince myself of this fact - sort of affirmation.)
1. I love that my blog helps bring people together.
2. I love that my blog allows me to be a part of a wonderful and amazing community of kick-ass women.
3. I love that blogging has made this time and situation just a little more bearable.
And the 5 people I am passing the award along to:
3. Reina at Semper Gumby
4. Blessing at Musings of an Army Wife
I picked the blogs I did because I think they're special AND I don't think they've gotten this award yet. This isn't even CLOSE to the list of blogs I think offer a little "extra something" but I can only give 5.
I'm thinking of doing another week-long series. This time, I want your vote on what the series will be about. Vote using the tool above. Voting is open until Friday at 11:59 PM.
Thank you!
4 comments:
Awww! Thank you!
Thanks :D If I could figure out how my sidebar worked, I would put my award up!!
You deserve it!! Thank you dear!!
Thanks dear!!!! I love all the awars I get, I think I will also dedicate a whole post to it. And about today, yeah, I feel really bad for what I said, I think I am just frustrated. I want him back for sure, but I also want him to succeed. He would never tell me to give up mine, and I will not tell him to give his up either. I just hope he gets through this training, God willing, and move on to his army career in full. His letter today was positive, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Post a Comment