Since I am plugging away at studying for this final on Tuesday, I am not going to write an involved and lengthy post today. Instead, I am going to participate in MannLand5's Getting to Know You meme. Enjoy!

1. If you had to choose a country to live in besides USA (or the country you live in), which would it be?
To live? Probably Germany. I can speak the language and I have friends and family there. Plus, I would really enjoy the European culture for the time I was living there. You can take a relatively inexpensive train almost anywhere and I would enjoy that.
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
2. Which would be worse, wearing flip flops in the snow or wearing gloves in the summer?
Without a doubt, wearing flip flops in the winter. I live in Minnesota; we are the pinnacle of winter weather in the states (next to Alaska) and I can say that having cold, wet feet during the winter is the absolute WORST discomfort EVER!
3. Fried or Bake and why?
3. Fried or Bake and why?
For what? I don't cook enough to give an answer to this question. In fact, I'm not entirely sure I know the major ways to accomplish both of these tasks. I'm serious...
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
4. If you were an entertainment reporter, which celeb would you love to interview and why?
Natalie Portman, Julia Stiles or Reese Witherspoon - I like educated, intelligent women in Hollywood.
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
5. What was your favorite book as a preteen/teenager?
I really enjoyed the Babysitters Club series. I read Goosebumps (shout out to 6th grade!). I read all the time, so I am sure there are many, many more out there that I haven't mentioned.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
6. List your top 3 guilty pleasure television shows.
Bachelorette, Tough Love, and America's Got Talent.
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
7. What bumper sticker slogan best describes you/your attitude/your life?
Freedom isn't free, so work hard to pay for it in anyway you can!
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
8. If you were to join a circus - what performer would you be?
What I would be and what I would want to be are to different things. I would want to be the trapeze or other acrobat. I would, unfortunately, not be skilled enough for that. I would probably ride an elephant or something instead.
2 comments:
Oh man Babysitter's Club and Goosebumps!!
I would choose Germany too, because my boyfriend is half German.
I loved The Babysitters Club and Goosebumps. I just every single book that came out. I loved Fear Street more than two series. I liked those the best!
Post a Comment