
I hope you all enjoyed my Life Lessons so far this week. I will complete the series on Monday and Tuesday, as I am off enjoying the long weekend in the sun with LOTS of family and hope you are all able to do the same.
Of course, take a minute to think about all our men and women serving in the armed forces who continue to ensure we keep our independence. They are the reason we are blessed with the freedoms we have.
If our freedom is worth fighting for in war time, let us resolve that it is worth enjoying during peace time. - Unknown
Happy Fourth!
5 comments:
Hope you have a great weekend!! Happy 4th!! :)
Happy 4th, Mel! I've been really enjoying your series!
Love the quote! I hope you have a happy 4th of July and enjoy the long weekend! =)
Have a great 4th!
(and whyyyy wasn't I already following you!? I'm a bad blogger!)
<3 You know I love your bloggy right??
PS. You're the MilGirl of the day! :D Don't forget!
Post a Comment