Whew! What a trip through my life's lessons. Thank you for going on that journey with me!
Now back to the normal grind of my blog.
First up is this month's TPQ.
What is one part of your daily routine that you just CANNOT skip?
Let me know what you're thinking!
8 comments:
I have to get on the computer in the morning with my morning cup of coffee to wake up. I do about 20 -45 minutes of computer time before I do anything else. Or else I'm a zombie through out the day. I think it stems from my desk jobs when I'd sift through my emails first thing in the morning.
Definitely putting lotion on my body after a shower. If my skin is dry, I feel sooooo gross! My momma got me into that habit and now I just can't live without it!
coffee. i can NOT skip coffee!
I posted the swap partners!
http://flipflopcombatboots.blogspot.com/2010/07/swap-partners.html
Wake up slooooowly! Otherwise I'm just a grump ;)
I agree with Julie, I have to give myself enough time because I HATE being rushed. And if I don't eat breakfast, I will be off all day until I eat.
I'm so behind on blogs...I only got to read 2 of your life's lessons.
Anyhow, one part of my daily routine that I absolutely cannot skip is brushing my teeth! Eww Eww Eww!! I can live without not putting on makeup (even though it's incredibly hard and only if I'm not going somewhere lol), but I need to fo' sho' brush my teeth.
Before I even crawl out of bed I check my cell phone for missed calls, text messages and emails. I also check my horoscope and the weather on my phone! :)
Ok, I'm just joining in....but, Coffee. I'm addicted and I drink my coffee while catching up on my blog reading...every morning!!
Post a Comment