Turns out, I misread the final exam schedule and my final is actually TOMORROW (Wednesday!) rather than today. This is great news considering I studied as though it was today. I now am able to re-read a few things I still wasn't comfortable (like sending docs to the correct client, ha ha) and make sure that I really, really know my stuff.
Funny how life works out, huh?
Wish me luck!
**UPDATE: Work seemed to go well too. The partner would scolded me yesterday was warm and welcoming today. I had to do a little more damage control on the issue, but I was also approached by two attorneys with tasks I hadn't been asked to do before. It was nice to know that mistakes happen and it doesn't have to be the end of the world.
I am looking forward to continuing to prove myself in the weeks and months to come.
3 comments:
Great news! Good luck!
*** GOOOOOD LUUUUCK!!!! ***
That is great news. GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment