Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 4: What I Ate Today

This one is a little weird, do ya'll really care what I ate today?
Anyway, here goes...

Breakfast:

Coffee (duh!)
Apple Sauce
Granola Thins

Lunch:
Egg salad sandwich
Peach
100 calorie yogurt pretzels
Diet Dr. Pepper

Midafternoon Snack:
Apple
Sm. bag of Fritos
2 Hershey's kisses
Diet Dr. Pepper (yes, I drink WAY too much of this!)

Dinner:

Whole wheat pasta & spaghetti sauce
2 pieces of whole grain bread
1 glass of milk

I'm still waiting on dessert...maybe a Skinny Cow White Mint & Truffle ice cream bar...Yep. Delish!

There you have it folks. Eat up!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh, we LOVE Skinny Cows here! Only I hate mint and chocolate together so I think the mint one you may have already ate sounds terrible. :)

Little Momma said...

Mmm... egg salad sounds pretty good to this pregnant lady right now!