Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Excitement

I can't even begin to describe the amount of energy running through my body right now.
I'm still in denial that it's actually happening.
It doesn't feel real.
It probably won't feel real until I'm sitting there at the airport trying not to throw up.
From excitement, of course.

For those of you who were worried about me (because of what happened last night/this morning) I am doing just fine. I've gone back and forth on the topic and for now all I can do is think about right now, tomorrow, when my man will be in my arms again. The rest is out of my control and will happen when it happens.

Hell, I don't think I could be remotely upset about anything right now!

I'm off to take care of a few more things before I hit the sack for the night.
In the meantime, I leave you with the following conversation that occurred tonight:

Al: Would you still love me if I had a butt-chin?

Me: Is that a question?

Al: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

Me: Then your butt-chin is the least of my concern.

7 comments:

Kaylee said...

Where in the world does he come up with these questions?! A butt-chin?! Hahahahaha!!!!! I am SO excited for you!!! Try to sleep tonight (although if it were me, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to!!) and soak it all in tomorrow!!! YAY!!!!!

Unknown said...

This is the kind of conversation that seriously occurs in our house (or car) several times a week. I love it!

I am so giddy and excited for you! Enjoy it all doll!

Michelle said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN! I'm so happy for you both!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Hope you guys have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy homecoming! I hope you have a wonderful, delay-free time.

Brie said...

Hahahaha! I am excited FOR YOU!

Nicole said...

So so so so excited for you! :)
And that type of conversation often happens with me and my sailor too!