Saturday, September 4, 2010

Labor Day Giveaway!

Hey folks!
CSN Stores asked me to do ANOTHER giveaway. I almost told them "no" because I didn't want to burden you guys with "tasks" on Labor Day weekend. Then I realized I was kidding myself and ya'll would LOVE a giveaway!

I know you KNOW about all the great stuff at CSN stores.
I really want one of these lift-top coffee tables for doing homework in front of the TV.
They have a new store Luxe, featuring designer brand shoes and handbags.
And someday, when I have a nice house of my own, I'll get one of these wine fridges.

Browse through their 200+ stores and find some things you want/need.

So, what am I giving away?
A one-time use gift code in the amount of
$40

Woo! Rah! Cheer!

And, since it's Labor Day, I am making this SUPER easy to win.
All you have to do is leave me a comment, any comment, about anything.
You don't have to be a follower (although I highly recommend it) and you don't even have to like me (although I recommend that too!) Just leave a comment.

The contest will end on Monday, September 6 (Labor Day) at 11:59 PM (23:59).
I will announce the winner on Tuesday.
Have fun!

(Disclaimer: I'm not being given anything in exchange for running this contest and I am not affiliated with CSN Stores in any way.)

14 comments:

Wiley said...

I can't wait until I move and can order some great stuff from these stores - what a crying shame I will have to replace all my furniture!
Have a great long weekend :)

Nicole said...

I follow...and I like you! :) :) Have a great weekend!

Michelle said...

My mom has a wine fridge at her house. It is seriously nice and not really bigger than a mini-fridge (so you could probably fit it into your place now if you really wanted). Yippee for your giveaway!

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

I'm a follower!

Jennifer said...

That coffee table is awesome, I totally want one now!

erika said...

Yea! Thanks for doing another one!

Samantha said...

Thanks for hosting this awesome giveaway! Good luck to everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa said...

Whoohooo... giveaways are fun! :) I'm a follower and I enjoy reading your blog! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY for giveaways!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Julie Danielle said...

Have a great Labor Day :)

S said...

Oh yay!!! This is awesome! I've been a horrible blogger/commenter and I've missed you, btw! Hope you're having a great weekend!

lola said...

oooh, sign me up! Hope you've had a great labor day!

Christina said...

Awesome Giveaway! :)
I follow your blog, and I do like your blog, so I guess that means I like you? lol Do I get brownie points?

Kaylee said...

Sweet! Um - are you starting to jump out of your skin yet?! Because I am getting super excited FOR you!! Only a few more days....